- The unexpected diversity of dwarf galaxy rotation curves. Omen et al. http://arxiv.org/abs/1504.01437 [Mark]
- The Milky Way system in Lambda CDM cosmological simulations. Guo et al. http://arxiv.org/abs/1503.08508 [Mark]
- Examining the Fermi-LAT 3rd source catalog in search of dark matter subhalos. Bertoni et al. http://arxiv.org/abs/1504.02087 [Djoeke]
- TOMOGRAPHY OF THE FERMI-LAT γ-RAY DIFFUSE EXTRAGALACTIC SIGNAL VIA CROSS-CORRELATIONS WITH GALAXY CATALOGS. Xia et al. http://arxiv.org/abs/1503.05918 [Mattia]
- Search for Neutrinoless Double-Beta Decay of 130Te with CUORE-0. Alfonso et al. http://arxiv.org/abs/1504.02454v1 [Patrick]
We meet every Monday at 1.30pm to discuss the new developments in the fields of research relevant for GRAPPA members and affiliates. The idea is to discuss briefly, with the help of a projector, the results of ~5 interesting papers recently appeared on the arXiv, or anywhere else. Please choose one posted e.g. this week in your field and tell us about it in 5-10 minutes. Feel free to join us even if you haven't read anything.
Sunday, April 12, 2015
Monday, April 13, 2015