- Highlights of Fermi symposium: "Search for Gamma-ray Spectral Lines in the Milky Way Diffuse with the Fermi Large Area Telescope"Andrea Albert http://fermi.gsfc.nasa.gov/science/mtgs/symposia/2012/program/fri/AAlbert.pdf
- The northwestern ejecta knot in SN 1006, Sjors Broersen, Jacco Vink, Marco Miceli, Fabrizio Bocchino, Gilles Maurin, Anne Decourchelle
- A Possible Cosmological Explanation of why Supersymmetry is hiding at the LHC, Antonio Riotto
- Conformal Symmetry for Black Holes in Four Dimensions and Irrelevant Deformations, Marco Baggio, Jan de Boer, Juan I. Jottar, Daniel R. Mayerson
- Direct detection of self-interacting dark matter, Mark Vogelsberger, Jesus Zavala
We meet every Monday at 1.30pm to discuss the new developments in the fields of research relevant for GRAPPA members and affiliates. The idea is to discuss briefly, with the help of a projector, the results of ~5 interesting papers recently appeared on the arXiv, or anywhere else. Please choose one posted e.g. this week in your field and tell us about it in 5-10 minutes. Feel free to join us even if you haven't read anything.